Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm just about cooked

Hello Everyone and welcome to TNT's new blog site..I want to thank Erina, my marketing assistant for helping us set this up. Of course we will be using the blog section for nutrition and fitness updates as well as "what's new with TNT".. but I think it will also be a fun way for me to communicate with clients and friends and family regarding my progress with pregnancy and "what's new" with my pregnancy. As of today I am 2.5 weeks out. Other than not being able to sleep and running to the bathroom every 15 minutes I think I am doing pretty good. I feel good and am anxiously awaiting for my little one to arrive. Yes, I have still been working out. I think my workouts and healthy eating has a lot to do with having such a wonderful pregnancy. So for all of you females who are wanting to get pregnant.. this is all the more reason to be sure you are living a healthy lifestyle NOW. Trust me your body will thank you as well as your baby.
I'll be sure to send out a picture of my pregnant belly shortly.. I know most of you will get a kick out of this..but remember...this is the ONLY time you will see me with a belly..lol
Have a Super Day
ang

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin