Sunday, November 8, 2009

Client Spotlight: Kelly & Matt Dockery

Kelly & Matt Dockery and Family

We asked November's client spotlight a few questions on how TNT has helped them, check out what they have to say below...

Kelly Dockery

Individual successes: My successes so far have been learning to be satisfied by more nutrient rich foods that give me bigger portions. Also, I have learned to be satisfied by fruits and vegetables instead of so many starches and high fat foods

Setbacks/challenges: Social settings like dinner parties, eating out, not planning well then eating too much at one sitting - statement about health educator- Jodi has been amazing at helping me. She is so positive, encouraging, but mostly so knowledgeable on every topic related to nutrition and exercise. She is a wealth of information.

Surprises with your experience: How slow my metabolism is! Yikes! I have a very low calorie plan but hopefully the exercise will boost this quickly. - suggestions or advice for others on the plan or considering following the plan- Don’t let the plan and all of the literature intimidate you. It is easy to learn and after a week you will have it memorized.

Anything else you think relevant or important that you’d like to share. Journaling can seem tedious at first, but it is really the key to success. You cannot manage what you can’t measure, and measuring and recording made me take control over what I ate, not letting it control me.


Matt Dockery

Individual successes:
Fat loss and improved body composition

Setbacks/challenges:
Eating out, party with friends, and the limited healthy choices available

About Jody Peckich (Health Educator):
Jodi certainly is very knowledgeable and encouraging, which helps me very much in my day to day efforts

Anything else you think relevant or important that you’d like to share.
It is very easy to eat healthy foods and try new things when you have the right attitude and support!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin